Based on our on hand dedicated infrastructure, we provide future oriented and integrated ICT services including Cloud Data center service, and network service. We offer valuable support to your business innovation.
Cloud Data Center
- POSCO ICT Cloud Data Center provides the best IT and business service for POSCO and its subsidiaries based on 30 years of experiences from data center operation.
- Based on the Chungju Cloud Data Center, we connect Seoul, Pohang, Gwangyang and overseas locations. We use the standardized and structured processes of ISO/IEC 20000 to provide stable services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- We have increased availability, stability, security and scalability by adopting a dedicated data center building, highly available tier 3 level facilities with earthquake resistant design (7.0).
- We provide redundant networks. We use the overseas network hub for stable services worldwide.
- Data Center is located in the center of Korea (Nexpolis Chungju) and is safe from earthquakes, tsunami, floods, and other natural disasters.
Based on the 40 years operational experiences of the communication infrastructure for POSCO, the global steel company, we provide various communication services including network consulting, implementation and operation. POSCO ICT's network service will upgrade your competitiveness based on world class QoS (Quality of Service).
- Overseas Leased Line Services
- We provide stable and efficient network services suitable for an enterprise level environment to support quick decision making and accommodate rapidly increasing network traffic. Based on our service knowledge accumulated with enterprise customers for more than 20 years, we provide high quality, high speed network and internet services from our 30 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Use our own POS NET 10 G MSPP to connect the subscriber via universal LAN technology without using high end routers or transmission equipment even in the WAN sections
- Provide customized services by using an N*10 M leased line to connect points
- Provide a one stop service that includes service application, implementation, operation and failure handling