Safety accidents are prevented by recognizing in advance the dangers that occur at production sites losses of life and property are minimized by creating an environment wherein workers are immediately notified of accidents.
- Earlier detection of accident information
- Dangerous situation such as fire, explosion, gas leak, etc., is checked in real time through sensors attached to equipment and CCTV images
- Visualization of potential risk and real time information about dangers
- Public notice on possible accidents such as jamming, etc., through display on the site
- Real time information is provided such as gas concentration, etc., through warning light, speaker, smart phone, etc.