A system that produces high quality city water with less energy by combining water system and ICT is provided; an economical, efficient system for the disposal of sewage and wastewater is set up.
Water Purification Treatment
Establishment and operation of an integrated management system that controls water quality across the entire process of the Water Treatment process along with high level Water Purification Treatment technique combining pretreatment, membrane filtration, and post treatment process
- System Configuration
- Operation of membrane filtration Water Purification Treatment system of the Gwangju Gakhwa Water Purification plant
Water Pipe Network
Optimized management and operation system is provided such as water leak detection, establishment of block system and Water Pipe Network chart, real time monitoring, remote control, etc., by utilizing the data on flow rate, pressure, water quality, motor, valve, pump, etc., of the Water Pipe Network.
- Major Functions
Sewage and Wastewater Disposal
A zero discharge system that recycles wastewater is provided by improving water quality through the in house disposal of wastewater generated from living sewage and industrial sites using technology.
- POSCO Energy CCPP Units 7, 8, 9 Demineralized water/Wastewater disposal facility supply
Sewer Pipe Network
Design and evaluation of Sewer Pipe Network designed for water quality environment protection and efficient management of nearby water through separation of living sewage and rainwater; analysis of optimum improvement priority; provision of incoming flow into the sewage disposal plant
- Major Functions
- Collection and measurement of information, Operation condition monitoring, Remote control of motor in water
- Statistical analysis: by period/ flow and water quality by region, infiltration water/ influent water
- Pohang Heunghae Sewer Pipe Network maintenance project
- Sewer Pipe Network monitoring project in Sangju, Pohang, Iksan, Gimpo, Cheonan, Wonju, Chungju, Paju, and Ganghwa